The phase equilibrium reactor system can basically be divided into two categories:
Static method and dynamic method;
According to the measurement principle, the indirect method includes the dew point method, the bubble point method and the total pressure method. The direct method is divided into the distillation method, the circulation method, the static method and the flow method according to the difference of the measuring device and the operating principle.
Compared with an autoclave without an observation window, the quartz window is conducive to observing the amount of two equilibrium phases in the system, avoiding the disappearance of one phase, and ensuring the accuracy and reliability of the high pressure measurement.
Especially the critical opalescence phenomenon that appears near the critical point is easy to be observed.
Supercritical phase balance equipment is mainly used for the analysis and processing of the physical properties of materials in the chemical industry, materials industry, colleges and universities, and scientific research institutions.
Supercritical phase equilibrium equipment parameters
Balance kettle: volume: 100mL
Working pressure: 0.3-20MPa
Working temperature: room temperature -100℃
Total power 5KW
Power source: 380W
Supercritical phase balance equipment
The supercritical phase balance device is mainly composed of the following parts: visible variable volume phase state kettle, constant temperature oil bath tank, liquid pump, injection refrigeration system, carbon dioxide injection pump, preheating temperature control system, computer control acquisition system, safety explosion-proof system , Electric control system and cabinet bracket, etc.
Visual variable volume phase state kettle
- The main body of the high-pressure balance kettle is made of 3I6L to ensure the corrosion resistance of the kettle body and the safety of the high-pressure experiment. High-pressure quartz glass (German imported glass) is used for the front and rear windows.
- There is a freely movable piston in the balance kettle, which can automatically control the pressing medium to be pressed into the kettle cavity behind the piston to adjust the pressure and volume of the experimental system in front of the piston. Piston adjustment is flexible and convenient, and it can also avoid balance damage caused by system pressure changes during sampling.
- The vessel cavity is designed as a slender tube, supplemented by an accurate distance measuring system to infer the accurate change in volume, and then accurate phase density and molar volume data can be obtained on the basis of the easy-to-measure mass. The volume change caused by the movement of the piston can be read by the corresponding ruler and dial. For every small unit of movement, the volume change is 0.01ml.
- The piston and the channel are sealed with special materials that can withstand high temperature and high pressure, and the sealing structure is simple and reliable. It can be sealed as long as the cover is squeezed.
Constant temperature oil bath
- Using high-performance microcomputer control, self-tuning PID adjustment (with computer interface), imported temperature sensor for temperature measurement, high temperature control accuracy and small fluctuation;
- Stirring motor, low noise and long life.
- The large-screen backlit LCD display adopts high-temperature-resistant glass cylinder structure before and after, which can clearly observe the changes of the tested sample and the various parameters clearly.
- The temperature control of the instrument is accurate, stable and reliable, and the operation is convenient and safe.
- Power supply: 220V 50Hz
- Temperature range: room temperature—100℃
- Constant temperature fluctuation: ≤0.5 degrees, heating power 1500w
- Constant temperature setting and measurement: microcomputer control, digital display
- The liquid pump uses 89C52 single-chip microcomputer and peripheral interface chip to form a microcomputer processing system, using high-speed data processing and timing/counting functions, through program control, to realize the control of the stepping motor speed and running status.
It can communicate with computer and can communicate with multiple machines.
- In detail, it is the first to use a non-circular gear crank connecting rod mechanism to ensure flow measurement accuracy, pressure resistance and stability;
Integral electromechanical integration, multiple pumps can be controlled by gradient control software; mechanical transmission and the topic structure are reasonable, with shock-absorbing and noise-proofing measures, and the noise is very low;
- With pressure measurement and overpressure protection, underpressure compensation system; compression automatic compensation program control, so that the flow accuracy of the pump remains stable when the pump is working at high pressure.
- Flow range ml/min: 0.01-9.99
- Working pressure MPa: 0～40MPa
- Repeat accuracy%: ±1
- Flow accuracy%: ±3
- Continuous operation time h :＞240
- Single cylinder volume μl: 100
- Flow repeatability%: ±1.5
- Power consumption W: 120
Carbon dioxide injection pump:
The carbon dioxide injection pump is mainly composed of a motor, a frequency conversion speed control system, a pressure sensor, a speed change mechanism, a volume adjustment mechanism, a safety valve and a liquid cylinder block.
The motor power is driven by the cam to reciprocate the bow frame and the sliding rod through the speed change mechanism.
The plunger is installed on the top of the sliding rod, and the plunger is linked to reciprocate. Through the function of the one-way valve, the suction and discharge process is completed. The displacement is indicated by the adjustment meter, and the adjustment handwheel is rotated to change the reciprocating stroke to control the flow rate.
- Working pressure: 32 MPa
- Test pressure: 40 MPa
- Displacement: 4L/h
- Measurement accuracy: 1%
After the refrigeration system liquefies the carbon dioxide gas, it is convenient for high-pressure gas injection.
Because the current direct pressurization of gas is restricted by the large change of the gas volume expansion rate, it is difficult to achieve high-pressure continuous injection of gas. The flow rate of some gas booster pumps on the market is small, and the design comparison of high-pressure injection after cooling Stable and reliable.
The refrigeration unit adopts French core components to increase the cooling area and increase the rate, and it runs without noise
- Cooling capacity: 2000kcal/h
- Refrigeration method: air-cooled, sealed cycle
- Storage tank: for storing liquid carbon dioxide, 1.5L/16MPa.
Temperature control system
Due to the high temperature accuracy of the system, the fluid is heated by electric heating, and the high-pressure conveying pipeline is coiled and heated, which not only increases the heating area, but also prolongs the heating time, ensuring extremely high heat exchange efficiency.
Using PID digital control temperature measurement and control, during use, the temperature is set according to the use temperature requirements. After the setting is completed, the system will automatically control the temperature. If the set temperature is not reached, the heating program will be carried out. When setting the temperature, the system automatically controls the heating, and the whole process is automatically completed without manual operation.
- Heating power: 1kW
- Heating temperature: normal temperature～100℃
- Temperature control accuracy: ±0.5℃
Pressure maintaining sampler: Under the condition that the pressure environment of the sampler remains unchanged, the two phases are sampled and analyzed.
In low pressure experiments, online sampling and analysis with six-way sampling valve can be realized.
Safety explosion-proof system:
The safety auxiliary system includes a one-way valve and a safety valve to ensure the stable operation of the system in a high-pressure environment. When the pressure is higher than the set protection pressure, the safety valve is activated to safely release the system. The pressure sensor can control the constant temperature to the set pressure. The oil bath is heated, so that the device has a double safety protection function.
Computer control acquisition system
The computer can control and collect the following external devices.
- Liquid pump: Through the communication interface of the pump, the computer can control and collect the injection flow and pressure of the pump.
- Carbon dioxide injection pump: The computer uses the HY6160 terminal board frequency conversion speed regulation to control the pressure of the CO2 pump.
- Constant temperature oil bath: the computer can control and collect the temperature of the constant temperature oil bath.
- Visual variable volume phase state kettle: The computer can collect the temperature and pressure of the visual variable volume phase state kettle.
- Preheating temperature control system: The computer can control and collect the preheating temperature control system.