About 48L CO2 extractor
Medium-sized supercritical CO2 extraction machine, each batch of 15 LBS of dried and crushed hemp, is a good machine for extracting CBD oil,agarwood essential oil and fish oil.
BIT’s CO2 supercritical fluid extraction system is mainly composed of automatic extraction kettle, CO2 raw material tank, separation kettle (gas-liquid separation tank), carbon dioxide high-pressure pump, co-solvent pump, heat exchange system, filtration system, purification system, pressure and temperature Control system, flow display metering system, rectification column, pipeline, bracket, valve, etc.
Contrary to traditional solvent extraction systems, supercritical CO2 extraction systems are environmentally friendly, more reliable, efficient and safe. With the help of the precisely designed SCFE system, products of high to ultra-high purity can be obtained.
Features of 48L supercritical CO2 extraction equipment
- High flow rate, flow rate up to 13.7kg per minute.
- Single vessel capacity: 24L, number of vessels: 2
- The extraction time is short, processing 200 pounds per day.
- The two sets of extraction kettles are designed to operate, and there is no downtime between operations.
- Carbon dioxide is continuously circulated in a closed circuit for fluid recirculation. The standard CO2 recovery system saves production costs.
- Three separators can easily separate light and heavy components.
- Low maintenance cost, piston seal can be replaced quickly
- Extraction, 5G information channel, remote work, compatible with mobile interface
- Graphic control panel, facing the future, networked production, remote control,
- Run log record export to optimize production process
- Database interface, production process customization
- Friendly man-machine interface, simple operation and setting.
48L supercritical CO2 extraction equipment configuration
|Volume||24 L, 2 sets||Volume||Ⅰ 15 L, Ⅱ 10L|
|Max Working Pressure||450bar||Max. working pressure||Ⅰ 180bar, Ⅱ 10L 160bar|
|CO2 HIGH PRESSURE PUMP||CO-SOLVENT PUMP|
|Max. flowrate||400 L/h||Outlet pressure||800 bars|
|Outlet pressure||800 bars||Max. flowrate||1/4 – 20L L/h|
|CO2 STORAGE TANK||PARAMETERS CONTROLLER/ DATALOGGING|
|Volume||20 L||Parameters control||PLC / PC-based software with recipe for automation|
|Working pressure||85 bar||Screen/Datalogging||7 inches/Included|
|Power/CO2||3 phase/Food grade ≥99.5%||HS code:||8479200000|
|Installation||5500x5000x4000mm||Airport /Port of Lading:||Shanghai|
|Max Working Pressure||500-900bar||Back pressure valve||Pneumatic control|
|Fractionating column||300par 4-section gradient temperature control|
Supercritical CO2 extraction of fish oil
Usually when the supercritical CO2 extraction system is used to extract fish oil, the extract will have a strong fish taste.
With 30 years of supercritical CO2 extraction experience from BIT, this problem has been successfully solved.
Now BIT equipment is working normally at Longliqi, China’s largest fish oil extraction plant.
48L fish oil supercritical CO2 extraction equipment photos
- Supercritical CO2 Extraction Equipment
- Supercritical Fluid Drying Machine
- Supercritical CO2 Dyeing Machine
- Supercritical CO2 Cleaning Machine
- Supercritical Chemical Reaction Equipment
- Supercritical Making Nanoparticle Machine
Address:Building 1, No.288, Changjiang West Road, Haian, Jiangsu, China