Features 20L essential oil supercritical CO2 extraction machine
- High flow rate, flow rate up to 1.45kg per minute.
- Single container capacity: 10L, number of containers: 2
- The extraction time is short, processing 60-72 pounds per day.
- The two sets of extraction kettles are designed to operate, and there is no downtime between operations.
- Carbon dioxide is continuously circulated in a closed circuit for fluid recirculation. The standard CO2 recovery system saves production costs.
- Three separators can easily separate light and heavy components.
- Low maintenance cost, piston seal can be replaced quickly
- Extraction, 5G information channel, remote work, compatible with mobile interface
- Graphic control panel, facing the future, networked production, remote control,
- Run log record export to optimize production process
- Database interface, production process customization
- Friendly man-machine interface, simple operation and setting.
20L essential supercritical CO2 extraction equipment configuration
|Volume||10L, 2 sets||Volume||Ⅰ 6 L, Ⅱ 4L|
|Max Working Pressure||400bar||Max. working pressure||Ⅰ 200bar, Ⅱ 180bar|
|CO2 HIGH PRESSURE PUMP||CO-SOLVENT PUMP|
|Outlet pressure||400 bar||Outlet pressure||400 bars|
|Max. flowrate||100L/h||Max. flowrate||4L/h|
|CO2 STORAGE TANK||PARAMETERS CONTROLLER/ DATALOGGING|
|Volume||10 L||Parameters control||PLC / PC-based software with recipe for automation|
|Working pressure||85 bar||Screen/Datalogging||7 inches/Included|
|Power/CO2||3 phase/Food grade ≥99.5%||HS code:||8479200000|
|Installation||7800×7000×4500mm||Airport /Port of Lading:||Shanghai|
|Max Working Pressure||500-700bar||Back pressure valve||Pneumatic control|
20L essential supercritical CO2 extraction equipment photos
Supercritical CO2 extraction technology
Supercritical CO2 fluid extraction (SFE) is a new type of separation and extraction technology. It uses the supercritical fluid whose temperature and pressure are higher than the critical point to extract and separate substances.
The density of supercritical fluid is similar to that of ordinary liquids, so it has good solubility for many substances; at the same time, it maintains the transmission properties of gas and is easy to penetrate.
Near the critical point, small changes in pressure and temperature will cause a significant change in the density of the supercritical fluid, which will greatly change the dissolution capacity. Using this feature, the separation of products dissolved in supercritical fluids becomes simple and easy.
Its characteristics are:
The operating conditions are mild, the process is simple, the efficiency is high, the effective ingredients are not damaged, the product is easy to separate, and there is no pollution. At present, it has been widely used in the extraction of Chinese medicine, food, and cosmetics.
Advantages of supercritical CO2 fluid extraction of essential oils
- Effectively prevent the oxidation of heat-sensitive substances, and the quality is pure.
The critical temperature of CO2 (T=31.3°C) is close to room temperature, and the extraction temperature is not more than 40°C. At this temperature, in the inert gas CO2 medium, almost all heat-sensitive substances will not be oxidized, and the maximum retention The naturalness of plant essential oils.
- The plant essential oil produced by the carbon dioxide supercritical process does not require high-temperature refining.
- Low temperature throughout. Take walnut oil as an example: the vegetable oil itself is rich in vitamin E, squalene, sterol and other beneficial nutrients and biologically active ingredients to the human body. There are absolutely no heavy metal residues in the production of harmful substances such as fatty acids and polyglycerol esters.
- The supercritical CO2 extraction technology does not have the problem of solvent residue, and the quality is excellent.
- Kill all kinds of bacteria under high pressure and effectively prevent microbial contamination.
Supercritical sterilization does not require special conditions and operations. It is carried out at the same time as the extraction process. CO2 under high pressure can effectively kill various bacteria.
- Carbon dioxide is non-toxic to the human body, pollution-free to the environment, and is prepared purely from natural sources.
Extraction of Hainan agarwood essential oil by distillation and SFE
Different raw materials and oil yield
Supercritical CO2 extracts Hainan agarwood essential oil, with an oil yield of 3‰;
Distillation method extracts Hainan agarwood, with an oil yield of 1‰;
Supercritical CO2 extraction
Agarwood essential oil extracted by supercritical CO2 has a relatively transparent light amber color just after extraction. The aroma will be sharper and slightly sour when it first smells.
After touching the skin, it begins to reveal the main note of honey and floral fragrance.
With the increase of cellaring time, the color of agarwood essential oil extracted by supercritical CO2 begins to turn to darker amber, and the first smell begins to soften. Most people will like to smell it very much, which is similar to the aroma of Hainan agarwood after heating.
The fragrance retention time is usually about 12 hours without washing and sweating. The fragrance lasts longer in cold weather.
The color of agarwood essential oil extracted by distillation is much darker than the essential oil extracted by supercritical CO2.
The aroma is deep and rich at first, with a pungent and cool medicinal fragrance.
The aroma will be relatively large before, during and after the change.
Generally 20 minutes after application, the aroma will slowly turn into the original note of agarwood aroma: floral and sweet, especially good smelling.
As time goes by, the body temperature changes, and the fragrance changes.
The agarwood essential oil extracted by this method has the fragrance change of the initial note, the original note and the end note. The fragrance retention time is usually more than 8 hours without washing and sweating.
- Supercritical CO2 Extraction Equipment
- Supercritical Fluid Drying Machine
- Supercritical CO2 Dyeing Machine
- Supercritical CO2 Cleaning Machine
- Supercritical Chemical Reaction Equipment
- Supercritical Making Nanoparticle Machine
Address:Building 1, No.288, Changjiang West Road, Haian, Jiangsu, China