Supercritical CO2 Extraction Machine
What is supercritical CO2 extraction machine ?
Supercritical CO2 extraction machine is based on the principle of similar compatibility. Under the condition of higher than the critical temperature and critical pressure, it uses the characteristics of supercritical fluid to extract the target substance from the sample. The components in the CO2 fluid are immediately separated from the gaseous CO2 in a liquid state dissolved in the absorption liquid, so as to achieve the purpose of extraction.
What are the three classifications of supercritical CO2 extractor？
Lab scale small CO2 extraction machine
Extraction kettle volume: 100~5000mL
- Complete configuration, wide parameters, can be most widely used in the research and development of supercritical fluid extraction of various materials;
- Parallel with a variety of different safety devices to maximize the protection of experimental operators, the system is safe and reliable;
- According to the needs of customers, we choose various automatic control systems, which are easy to operate and convenient for data collection.
- The co2 extraction machine pipelines are all connected by double ferrules, which can be changed and expanded at any time according to user needs;
- The use of high-quality valve lines makes it easy to clean, maintain, maintain and replace parts, suitable for laboratory trials.
Pilot scale supercritical CO2 extraction equipment
Extraction kettle volume:10~50L
- Design and configuration according to the optimal operating parameters and actual needs of customers;
- The safety devices of different principles are arranged side by side at the same point to make the whole system safe and reliable;
- According to the actual situation of different materials, choose different quick-opening structures and loading and unloading materials;
- Equipment layout and planning can be carried out according to the actual situation of the customer;
- The self-control level is high, the product quality and experimental data are stable and reliable, which is suitable for the design basis and small-scale production for industrial scale-up;
Industrial scale supercritical CO2 extraction machine
Extraction kettle volume:100~3000L
- The Industrial scale supercritical CO2 extraction machine (SCFE) has good versatility, and the design is suitable for industrial production of a variety of materials. The need is to expand at any time and double the processing capacity and capacity;
- The layout of the Industrial scale SCFE is scientific and reasonable, the extraction rate is high, the production time is short, the energy consumption is low, and the product quality is stable and reliable;
- The operating parameters are designed and selected to achieve the best cost performance of the device;
- It adopts multiple separation technologies to integrate and optimize, and according to different processing quantities, it is designed according to different process routes, and the maximum amount of equipment investment is reduced by customers.
- Fully automatic control of the entire process operation, automatic acquisition of data record storage and remote monitoring and remote technical support.
What are the components of supercritical fluid extraction machine?
- Extraction system
- Separation system
- Pressurization system
- Heat exchange system
- Safety system
- Control system
Extraction medium of supercritical CO2 extraction equipment
The commonly used medium for supercritical extraction devices is CO2, but there are also complete sets of supercritical extraction devices that use other fluids such as ethanol, methanol, propane, butane, and pentane as the media.
What are the applications of supercritical CO2 fluid extraction?
For university teaching, as well as extraction of natural products, active ingredients of Chinese herbal medicines, edible oils with health benefits, pesticide residues, heat sensitivity, biologically active ingredients extraction, natural flavors, spice extraction, low boiling point volatile ingredients extraction, separation and purification of mixtures in chemicals, etc. The field of scientific research, pilot test verification and industrial production.
- Extracting effective ingredient from traditional Chinese medicines
- Concentraction and purification of pharmaceutical ingredients
- Separating and purification of fatty mixtures
- Removing of organic solvents
- Separating of bacteria
- Extracting of essence and flavor
- Extracting of animal fat, plant fat and fatty solubility ingredients
- Extracting of plant alkali
- Extracting of food colorant
- Removing odor, color, acid and organic solvents
- Extracting of essence and flavor
- Purification of essence and flavor
- Separating of oil and residual oil
- Clean of oil core
- The regeneration of the lubricating oil
- Separating of hydrocarbon
- Purification of chemical synthesis material
- Separating of co-boiling mixture
- Recovery of reacted material
- Removing harmful metal ion from matenal soil and radiation waste water
- Fine cleaning
Super-conduction, semi-conduction, ceramics, catalytic reaction of enzyme, super-fine particles and supercritical reaction
What is supercritical CO2 fluid extraction?
The principle of the supercritical CO2 fluid extraction (SFE) separation process is to use the relationship between the solubility of the supercritical fluid and its density, that is, the effect of pressure and temperature on the solubility of the supercritical fluid.
In the supercritical state, the supercritical fluid is brought into contact with the substance to be separated, so that the components of the polarity, the boiling point, and the molecular weight are selectively extracted in order.
Of course, the extract obtained for each pressure range may not be single, but it is possible to control the conditions to obtain the optimum proportion of the mixed components, and then to reduce the supercritical fluid into a normal gas by means of decompression and temperature rise, and the extracted material is Complete or basic precipitation to achieve the purpose of separation and purification, so the supercritical CO2 fluid extraction process is a combination of extraction and separation processes.
Why choose CO2 as the extraction medium of supercritical fluid?
- CO2 is an inactive gas. It does not react chemically during the extraction process and is a non-combustible gas. It is tasteless, odorless, non-toxic and safe.
- CO2 gas is cheap, high in purity, easy to prepare, and can be recycled repeatedly in production, thereby effectively reducing costs;
What are the features of supercritical CO2 fluid extraction ?
- supercritical CO2 fluid extraction (SFE) can be extracted near room temperature (35 ~ 40 ° C) and CO2 gas envelope, effectively preventing the oxidation and dissipation of heat sensitive substances. Therefore, the active ingredient of the medicinal plant is maintained in the extract, and the high boiling point, low volatility, and pyrolyzable substance can be extracted at a temperature far below the boiling point thereof;
- The use of supercritical CO2 fluid extraction (SFE) is the cleanest extraction method. Since the whole process does not use organic solvents, the extract has no residual solvent substances, thus preventing the presence of harmful substances in the extraction process and the environment. The pollution guarantees 100% naturalness;
- The extraction and separation are combined into one. When the saturated dissolved CO2 fluid enters the separator, the CO2 and the extract rapidly become two phases (gas-liquid separation) and immediately separate due to pressure drop or temperature change. Not only the extraction efficiency is high but also the energy consumption is low, which increases the production efficiency and reduces the cost;
- Pressure and temperature can be parameters for adjusting the extraction process. By changing the temperature and pressure to achieve the purpose of extraction, the pressure can be fixed by changing the temperature. Otherwise, the temperature is fixed and the extract is reduced by reducing the pressure. Separation, so the process is simple and easy to master, and the extraction speed is fast.
- Supercritical CO2 Extraction Equipment
- Supercritical Fluid Drying Machine
- Supercritical CO2 Dyeing Machine
- Supercritical CO2 Cleaning Machine
- Supercritical Chemical Reaction Equipment
- Supercritical Making Nanoparticle Machine
Address:Building 1, No.288, Changjiang West Road, Haian, Jiangsu, China